Looking for the ultimate experience in games, entertainment, and cutting-edge technology? Look no further than CGC Online! Since 2018, CGC has been the premier event for anyone interested in the fusion of future technologies and entertainment. At CGC, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the latest and greatest advancements in the world of blockchain games, web3, artificial intelligence and the metaverse.
But CGC isn’t just about the products and experiences, it’s also about the people behind them. Meet and network with top industry leaders and innovators, and gain insight into the future of technology and its impact on entertainment and gaming. With a rich program of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and product demonstrations, CGC is the ultimate platform for anyone looking to stay ahead of the curve in this rapidly evolving industry.
So why wait? Join us on April 17-18 for a truly unforgettable experience. Register now for free and get ready to be a part of the future of gaming and entertainment.
What to Expect?
CGC Online is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the intersection of blockchain, games, NFTs, AR/VR and AI. Here are some of the features you can expect at the conference:
- Expert Keynote Speakers: Hear from industry thought leaders and experts on the latest developments and trends.
- Interactive Panel Discussions: Engage in lively and informative discussions on the future of gaming, and gain valuable insights from top industry professionals.
- Product Demonstrations: Experience the hands-on demonstrations of the latest products and technologies.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other industry professionals and build valuable connections with attendees from around the world.
- Showcase of the Latest Technology: Get an up-close look at how technologies are changing the face of entertainment and gaming.
CGC was founded in 2018 to organize a range of international conferences that focus on exploring and promoting the relationship between video games and innovative technologies such as web3, blockchain, artificial intelligence, and virtual reality. To date, twelve conferences have been held, attracting over 22,000 attendees from more than 100 countries and resulting in numerous new partnerships and opportunities. As a global hub of knowledge, emerging tech, and trends, as well as a networking platform, CGC aims to facilitate the widespread adoption of disruptive technologies that are poised to revolutionize the gaming and entertainment industries. More information at www.cgc.one
Official Social Websites (feel free to check, like and subscribe)
- Telegram – https://t.me/cgc_one
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/cgc_events/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cgc-events/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/cgcone