If you are curious whether you should create an NFT or not, NFT art has developed a net worth of more than $4 billion. This success ratio has successfully built in just seven months of its inception. NFTs are broadly created on Ethereum Blockchain. The diverse products offered by NFTs are another achievement and it got accomplished in a short span.
However, creating NFTs arts is a distinctive process. The traits and properties you choose for your NFTs will determine the rarity index and significance of your NFTs art piece. We are going to share details with you on how to create your own NFT art.
Why Should You Create NFT Art?
Arts and creations are the two distinct auras to have royalties. Creating an art piece with conventional methods puts a lot of burden on an artist. Whereas creating an NFT art is simple, you just have to mint it and digitally market your content to generate revenue. The way things are going, it has become possible for each artist to earn millions by selling their art through NFT.
There are three benefits or significant reasons behind the need for creating NFT arts.
1. Reliability | Verifiability | Authentic
Creating or promoting an NFT art piece on a Blockchain is a verifiable and authentic process. The art piece possesses unique encryption once it is launched on the blockchain. Whether it is further transferred or you keep it as a collectible, the purchase and acquisition prices are always mentioned on it.
You can now rest assured of a transparent sale of your art pieces. Whoever is viewing it or buying it, a buyer won’t be able to mess with the ownership of your art piece.
2. Cost Sustainable | Easy to Setup
As far as the marketing of the art piece is concerned, you’re just some clicks away from successfully getting a purchase for the NFT art piece.
Selling art is not that complex anymore. NFT arts can be sold anywhere without the hassle of hiring renowned art galleries. You can save a lot of profit by selling your art digitally.
3. Lifelong Recognition | Royalties
Digital Art pieces are a source of constant earnings. Once you’ve created an NFT art, it will pay you back for its lifetime. As soon as your art is circulating and is being sold, you will receive a calculated amount of profit from your art pieces — each time it sells.
There is an estimated amount of profit you’ll gain on the resale of your digital NFT art piece. This profit ranges from 2.5 – 10% interest on the overall sale price.
There are a lot of impeccable reasons behind choosing digital art sales over physical art sales.
How to Create an NFT? Step-by-Step Guide
Follow the easy steps below to create your unique and Rarible NFT art piece.
- Select a Reputable Marketplace: OpenSea is the largest known marketplace. However, you can choose an NFT platform from the two mentioned Categories.
- Curated Platforms: Curated platforms are based on high-quality standards. And only authorized artists are confined to selling their art pieces on curated platforms. Also the percentage of profit you’ll get has some strict rules and regulations. Super rare is a curated platform.
- Self-Service Platforms: Self-Service platforms are peer-friendly platforms, where you can make your art piece through a photo, video clip, or audio file.
- Setup your MetaMask Wallet: Setup a MetaMask wallet before you’ll purchase anything in the NFT marketplaces. This will keep a balance between cryptocurrency and your NFTs.
- Create Your Collection: The collection contains the artwork you’ve drawn out and all the relative descriptions. Name your collection and provide the necessary detailing.
- Create Your Digital Arts Token: After creating a collection, the next step to go for is making your digital art token. That’s the final processing towards NFTs creation. There are two types of tokens, that are stand-alone tokens (single edition tokens), and Edition tokens (multiple replicas with some variations.
- Enlist the newly created artwork for sales: The next thing you should take is to enlist your digital artwork on multiple leading NFT marketplaces to attract potential investors.
- Promot of your artwork on social media handles: You can promote your artwork on social media platforms to attract other NFT enthusiasts and build your own community.
NFTs Studio24 also provides you with an opportunity to enlist your NFT artwork. You can promote your NFTs through it or make a successful sale. You can check out our latest NFT collections and upcoming NFT projects to help you invest in profitable NFTs while helping aspiring artists across the world.