OpenSea is one of the biggest marketplaces when it comes to buying or selling NFTs. If you want to mint an NFT on OpenSea, then this is post is for you.
What is Meant by Minting an NFT?
It is easily understandable that NFTs are digital-led cryptocurrencies operating on Ethereum Blockchain. Minting an NFT means converting your piece of art, any music clip, or your favorite video fragment, you have to digitally encrypt it to fix it with the Ethereum blockchain.
This conversion of your art pieces into a language that crypto recognizes is what minting really is. Furthermore, the product to be digitalized gets stored in the blockchain. Nobody can ever de-encrypt or edit it, or even delete it. This is how transparent crypto marketing is.
Why OpenSea for minting an NFT?
Choosing OpenSea as the first choice is a smart move. With over more than a thousand transactions a day, OpenSea is the most reliable and valid place to start minting an NFT.
As OpenSea operates on a vast level — going before any other NFTs marketplace limits the chances of marketing the digital product or NFT to get sold. The huge influx of collectors every day transforms OpenSea into a supermarket of NFTs where everybody can have direct access.
Step-By-Step Guide to Mint an NFT
Minting an NFT on the OpenSea NFTs marketplace requires few considerations. The step-by-step pattern elaborated below is a quickie guide you will thrust to go through.
However, it’s up to you whether you want to rely on it only or explore it further.
Have a sneak peek into the protocol below:
- Get started with a Coinbase account. Make sure to set it up before you start minting.
- Now, with the help of this account, buy yourself an approx. amount of $100 ETH. However, it depends.
Setup MetaMask wallet
- The third step is to get your MetaMask wallet screwed up! Well, it’s essential for any sort of NFTs trading.
- Remember, you bought ETH? Top up your MetaMask Wallet with those ETH from Coinbase.
Connect wallet to OpenSea
- Open your OpenSea account to make a connection between your MetaMask wallet and OpenSea profile.
- You will be required to pay a bit as gas fees for account activation.
- Don’t worry about the cost of the gas, it falls and rises every other day.
- Go to the My Collection icon.
- Create your Collection on OpenSea
- Start creating new NFTs. Provide necessary details of your posted NFTs. Or you may be asked to sign, well do that, it will notify you about the charges. Otherwise, you can still keep discarding the transactions.
- An important announcement for you, OpenSea provides a free minting service. But, this can be a stretch! OpenSea will still charge you for other important procedures. 2.5% deduction from the sale price, is what OpenSea does.
- You always have the option to edit details for NFTs or label royalties on all resales.
All of the above-mentioned details are preliminary to go for. You have to promote your NFTs, after that.
After minting an NFT, the process of selling it without making a fault means a lot. If you have got a ten-on-ten victory in minting your NFTs, you are still a step back from making a successful sale.
For this, you require a light tower!
NFTStudio24 not only suggests the best minting hours and projects, but it also helps in the virtual promotion of your NFTs, organically. You can also check out our latest NFT collection and upcoming NFT projects to start your NFT journey on the right foot and generate high profits as we already evaluate them based on NFT rarity metrics.