Midas.Finance, an automated treasury growth protocol, has recently added a groundbreaking system of virtual nodes to its protocol.
The new THRONE token nodes are upgradable, yield-bearing nonfungible tokens (NFTs). Throne node holders can receive a sustainable passive income and gain exclusive and automatic access to several investment opportunities and decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols from different blockchain ecosystems.
The nodes can help Midas.Finance establish itself as a blue-chip DeFi protocol, expanding its ecosystem and bringing further economic incentive to its growing community.
Throne nodes: Tiers and costs
To purchase an NFT node, users must supply the Midas.Finance treasury with THRONE tokens. Precisely 75% of funds deposited in the treasury will be burned, while the remaining 25% will be used for protocol liquidity.
The node system is organized into five tiers, and rewards received from each node will scale depending on its tier. Rewards are paid in CROWN, the utility token of Midas.Finance.
The structure is as follows:
- Zeus: 150 THRONE staked — a reward of 4.513 CROWN daily, 1.7%
- Athena: 100 THRONE staked — a reward of 2.301 CROWN daily, 1.3%
- Ares: 50 THRONE staked — a reward of 0.885 CROWN daily, 1%
- Apollo: 10 THRONE staked — a reward of 0.225 CROWN daily, 0.85%
- Hermes: 2 THRONE staked — a reward of 0.034 CROWN daily, 0.65%
Rewards will initially remain static and result in increased yields with every rebase, but the team may adjust the structure depending on the number of running nodes, token price and protocol revenue.
Rewards can be boosted by committing to longer staking periods. The longer users stake without claiming rewards, the higher the yield generated.
Users must collect low-tier nodes and burn them to upgrade to the next tier. Upgrading to the Apollo tier, for example, will require burning five Hermes nodes. Users must also pay a small gas fee in Avalanche (AVAX) for each upgrade.
The upgrade feature lets users quickly compound yield rewards with one click of a button. While it requires a substantial initial investment, the Zeus tier yields immense returns for its owners.
The upgrade function will be available shortly after the nodes go live.
Portability and transparent ownership
By leveraging NFT technology, users can guarantee full and transparent ownership of their THRONE nodes. Another advantage is that THRONE NFT nodes, unlike physical nodes, are easily transferable.
Each node can be conveniently bought or sold on marketplaces such as TofuNFT. Every transaction has a 10% royalty fee that will be deposited in the Midas.Finance treasury to ensure further sustainability and liquidity.
THRONE nodes can also be offered as gifts since they’re easily transferred between wallets.
Additional use cases in play-to-earn games (P2E) and metaverses will be incorporated in the future.
Midas.Finance is a DeFi protocol that automates treasury growth via a steady flow of revenue from yield farming, P2E) games and metaverses.
Leveraging the best features from various protocols and upgrading them, Midas.Finance generates revenue by combining yield-bearing NFTs, mints, rebases, NFT royalties and buybacks.
Join the future of DeFi and start earning with Midas.Finance by following them on:
- Tom Jin — [email protected]