Decentralized land or decentral land has infinite monetization, gaming, virtual real-estate business, and networking opportunities for everyone. The future is bright for land & Mana token owners who want to conquer this digitalized world.
To understand the value added by Decentralized land, we need to observe the price patterns (from starting to current) for MANA and LAND Tokens.
Everything about DECENTRALAND TOKENS | MANA & LAND
Decentraland users can make various operations using tokens. There are two types of decentraland tokens :
- MANA: It is a native fungible Erc20-based crypto-token that facilitates interactions such as buying and selling the LAND — and different other services in the Decentralized land.
- LAND: An NFT to own a Land parcel of 24 x 24 m representing the digital real estate.
Before discussing possible price predictions, we should take a look at how much potential and profitability owning LAND or MANA tokens could have?
What Decentraland Actually is?
Decentraland is a 3-dimensional Virtual reality platform powered by Ethereum Blockchain. The virtual platform is user-friendly and accessible to everyone. You can build, create, experience, and monetize your applications or content built on decentraland.
Decentraland (MANA) is known to raise $26 million dollars through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) just in less than one minute. Approximately 40% of the MANA tokens were sold publicly while the other 60% remaining tokens were distributed equally amongst the Decentraland’s foundation. The founding members and the other 20% were dedicated to community building and upcoming partnership funds.
The decentral explains creating an alternate virtual asset and economy in the form of wealth, architecture, artworks, gamings, real estate, and content that can be bought or sold using MANA or LAND tokens.
Infinite Decentraland (MANA) Opportunities in 2021 | Quite Impressive & Interesting
Decentraland is like an upgraded version of Alice’s Wonderland with monetization and assets as additional features of your alternate reality. It is predicted by the crypto experts that MANA will reach $10 soon with a continuous pump.
MANA has spiked 400% with an all-time high price value of $4.16 ever since Facebook rebranded itself to Meta. However, ever since we have been observing a downfall in the price, we just need to wait for the downfall to stop and invest in MANA as there is a boom predicted in upcoming years. Therefore MANA is claimed to be a good crypto investment in 2021.
Decentralized Land (MANA) Upcoming Decade Predictions 2021-2030
Similar to Bitcoin in 2013, De-Fi in the summer of 2020, and NFT Trending in 2021. The upcoming next one in the queue is the Era of Metaverse. Soon after the rebranding of Facebook, there was a rise in the value of different Metaverse coins. These coins include MANA, BLOK, SAND, Enjin, and more.
It is pretty obvious with so much clarity in patterns that the next big winners in the Crypto world are indicated to be coins related to Metaverse.
Proves that investment in MANA will pay off….
Just after a few days of Meta, Vitalik Buterin brought up the proposal for building Crypto cities. Crypto mainstreaming ideas that are being backed by Ethereum either an NFT or a 3-D Virtual reality it is quite obvious Ehtereum is continuously bullish and passed all-time high price values.
Other practical and efficient applications of blockchains are keeping track of taxes, payrolls, and asset registries. And even voting to make the mechanism more transparent and corruption-free.
A former world-renowned macro-strategist, Raoul Pal believes Eth to reach $15,000 by end of the year 2021. Recently an interview he stated that “I’ve been shouting and screaming that the biggest macro trade in history is Ethereum. Eth is up to 500% this year”.
Now, the question arises will you be able to say in the next 5 years. You were able to get Eth before reaching $10,000.
Final Words from Decentraland Enthusiasts
Decentraland is quite impressive and promises to hold infinite potential. It makes us wonder why 3D virtual reality is getting attention and at the peak of daily trends amongst investors, VCs, Entrepreneurs, Dev, and gamers.
I would ask you why not?
Decentraland is the best alternative space as we saturated almost everything in our current reality on the Earth. That’s why either we are getting ourselves ready to explore new planets for resources. OR, we move to escape the disasters of global warming or develop a better virtual world to start from scratch again, making new opportunities for younger generations.
Want to start your journey in a decentralized world? Investing in NFTs is the first step toward leveraging the benefits of a decentralized economy. Visit our shop to explore the latest NFT collections and upcoming NFT projects.